Monday, April 20, 2015

Looking for an excellent waterproof eye liner?





About Product: No - Tug Waterproof Gel Eye Liners glide on saturated rich color without tugging on your delicate eyelids. These liners are clinically proved waterproof even after eight hours of wear! They're also infused with anti-aging technology and skin care benefits including hydrolyzed collagen, silk proteins, and vitamins C and E for younger looking lids. Paragon-free, fragrance-free, sulfate-free, cruelty-free. 


Review: Finally I've found a great eyeliner that I love! I've been searching for a good eyeliner for the longest time because I've been disappointed repeatedly. I don't like eyeliner pencils that you sharpen because most don't apply easily. I don't care for gel liner where you dip the brush in the gel because it takes some real talent to get that technique down. Lastly, most liquid liners I find to dry to come out the tip of the pen. 
I love this liner because it's a gel based pencil which glides on smoothly and makes application so much more easier. I chose my color in black which proves to be a rich and bold color. The one set back as is with most eyeliner pencils, I wish it were a more thinner. It can be a little hard to achieve the perfect line along the upper lash and generally I need a Q-tip to even things out just a bit. However, in comparison to other eyeliners, this is my absolute favorite. It does come with a sharpener you pull out at the base of the pencil which is kinda cool. Doesn't smudge, doesn't run, lasts all day! Retail price $22.00. Kind of pricy for a pencil but it works well and contains ingredients that are good for your skin. 



No comments: