Sunday, September 28, 2014

Giovanni Organic Shampoo & Conditioner Review



For several months now I've been trying out cruelty free, natural based shampoo's and conditioners. My ultimate favorite to date is, "Giovanni Organic Certified Shampoo and Conditioner". This shampoo is incredible! It doesn't contain any harsh chemicals and it's tea tree scent smells fantastic. As you massage it into your hair and scalp you feel a slight tingling sensation which makes it feel like it's doing it's job to make your hair fresh and clean. I love that! It also lathers up wonderfully in comparison to other natural based shampoo's. The conditioner leaves my hair feeling healthy and soft which is what my hair needs as it has been prone to dryness in the past.  Retail price is over $7.00 per bottle and well worth it to know I'm not contributing to cruelty. 
Giovani hair care products are widely available in stores such as Target, Walmart, Meijer, Trader Joe's as well as online sites such as Amazon. Shop cruelty free! 

No comments: