Wednesday, January 28, 2015

JUICE BEAUTY, Age Defying Moisturizer & Brightening Pads Review


Juice Beauty Green Apple Age Defy Moisturizer ($45)

About this product: Replenish and firm skin with this clinically proven age defying moisturizer that combines a brightening and refining complex of certified organic apple, lemon and grape juices. Contains alpha lipolic acid, Vitamin C, peptides, Co Q10, and DMAE for age defying results.  Great for ages 20 and up and all skin types (except for sensitive skin). 

Review:  This moisturizer is by far one of the best! From day one it completely surpassed my expectations and could very well be the best facial moisturizer I have used to date.  It has a nice rich texture, is quickly absorbed leaving skin feeling instantly firm and hydrated. I apply it morning and night as part of my routine and love the results. My skin feels and looks healthier.  I definitely recommend trying it out. 

Juice Beauty has another age defying moisturizer called, Stem Cellular Repair Moisturizer
I received some samples (pictured below), from a friend and love this moisturizer as well. It contains valuable ingredients such as evening primrose, linseed seed, borage seed, essential oils & vitamins. It is designed to more aggressively reduce fine lines, wrinkles and sun damage. What's awesome about this moisturizer is that ingredients contained within are beneficial regardless if you are in your 20's or your 70's. 
____________________________________________________________________________

Juice Beauty Green apple Peel Nightly Brightening Pads ($45)


About this product: Brighten, smooth and tone while reducing the appearance of dark sports, fine lines and wrinkles. These bamboo pads are saturated with antioxidant rich organic fruit acids of apple and lemon to brighten skin while organic algae, Vitamin B3 and hyaluronic acid reduce fine lines, wrinkles and hyper pigmentation for age defying results. 60 pads in original packaging. 

Review:  I received a trial pack of Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Nightly Brightening Pads so I thought I'd do review on them. Though I don't think they are completely essential to my skin care regime, I have loved using them because they make my skin feel more fresh and clean. I wouldn't say they necessarily brighten my skin tone, but in combination with the moisturizer my skin feels and looks healthier. In addition and although not intended for this purpose, the pads help remove makeup particles that my makeup remover doesn't quite get. If you're willing to go the extra mile to pamper your skin, these lightweight bamboo pads saturated in organic acids of lemon and apple are a nice addition to beautifying your skin and making if feel clean, fresh and firm. 
______________________________________________________________________________

I'm really impressed with the Juice Beauty products and look forward to trying out the different cruelty free products they offer such as the serum and cleanser. 

For more products from this brand please see: JuiceBeauty.com

No comments: