Thursday, February 27, 2014


So I've decided I'm letting go of purchasing from BURT'S BEES. They're parent company Clorox tests on animals. Imagine a big company like Burt's Bees who's millions of dollars goes to Clorox? Clorox manufactures Bleach and bathroom chemicals that are tested on animals resulting in what I have no doubt to be, a torturous death. Even I'm still learning from the pros!  "If you are serious about going cruelty-free, you MUST look at the parent company as well." - Camila Alvarez Beauty Blogger

2 comments:

Notes To Self & Other Thoughts said...

I agree and I think I will not use their products anymore too! Thank you for letting us know. How cruel.
xxx
Natasha - www.natashakundi.com

Unknown said...

You're welcome Natasha! With so many other options, we'll do just fine with out them:) Hugs!