Tuesday, April 1, 2014

L.A COLORS NAIL POLISH 
I went shopping for some fun spring time Easter nail polish colors and picked up L.A colors polishes for $1 each! This is great because in my opinion no nail polish is really worth $8 a bottle.  L.A colors nail polish is awesome because it's cruelty free and comes in lots of colors. I tried doing some fun designs using the ART DECO polishes. They work good if you're looking to add additional character to your nails. I do recommend adding a clear coat over the polish to make it longer lasting. 
I had the chance this evening to teach a some young ladies from my youth group at church as they develop interests in cosmetics to look for the cruelty free bunny logo's on cosmetic products. Teach them while they're young;) L.A colors sports the PETA bunny logo with the heart shaped bunny ears. 

HAPPY EASTER! 


No comments: