Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Natures Gate & Jason Shampoo Review







I've been trying out some cruelty free shampoo's for a few months now and would love to share my review on them.  First up, Natures Gate Shampoo and Conditioner. My favorite feature about this product is it's scent. You can choose from Tea Tree or the Herbal scent and both smell exceptional. Even my 9 year old step son commented on how he loves the new shampoo he's discovered in the shower. I do find I have to use more conditioner than usual to detangle my hair. Sale price over $7.00 each. You pay more because it doesn't contain the harsh chemicals that are so commonly found in most hair products. I have re purchased this product several times to date. 

Jason strengthens and repairs damaged hair shampoo has no scent. For some people this will be beneficial and appealing for health reasons. Jason shampoo is good if you need a little more body to your hair. I find it to be a little drying to my hair resulting in additional volume. Retail price is just over $6.00

You can purchase these at Meijer, Walmart, Amazon or local health food stores. No way I'm going back to chemical brands that test on animals and are not as healthy even if I have to pay a few extra bucks! Cruelty free and natural is the only way to go:)