Thursday, August 21, 2014

Younique cruelty free BB Cream & Cream Foundation Review


I would love to share with you my latest cosmetic find... Younique makeup! What's great about this company is they have a line of vegan cosmetics! And what I love most about Younique is they are a company under way to becoming certified as cruelty free. Go Younique...don't stop until you get there! Although Younique is not officially cruelty free to date, my reason for writing this review is to encourage the purchase of cosmetics from companies such as Younique who do not test on animals. Also, their quality of makeup is excellent! Ever since I started using superior quality makeup, my overall appearance looks better. Even my husband commented that Younique makeup suits my complexion and is more natural looking. Bonus! I was so excited when I was sent a package of makeup in the mail to try out. I decided to do a review on it because I was impressed with the quality of their products. 

The BB Flawless Line is entirely vegan! There are a variety of colors for all skin tones. I chose my color in, "Bisque" as pictured below. I think this product is excellent! Goes on smoothly, beautifully and helps cover those flaws you don't want to show. It also results in a dewy complexion for those who like their skin to glow. Pick your color online at: https://www.youniqueproducts.com/vipretty/products/view/US-1074-00. 

                                                BB Cream in, "Bisque"



_______________________________________________________

I also received the cream foundation which I think is fantastic! I chose my color in, "Taffeta" and applied this over the BB cream enhancer for additional coverage and to cancel out the dewy effect of the BB cream itself. Together they create an overall beautiful flawless look. (Cream foundations are not vegan).

Cream Foundation in, "Taffeta".

Here is a complete list of the Younique vegan line:
Moodstruck concealers
Moodstruck Blushers
Refreshed Rose Water
BB Flawless
Awake Facial Cleanser
Concealer Brush (Synthetic Hair)

My experience with Younique makeup has been great! I'm very impressed with the products and recommend them. A lovely representative named Cessna was very helpful in answering questions I had and helping me choose out my colors.

(Please note: Younique does not trace in depth investigations into where their ingredients come from  in order to make their cosmetics.)

For further assistance in purchasing cosmetics from Younique, please visit:
Cessna Foster 
Younique Presenter



No comments: