Wednesday, December 31, 2014

IT COSMETICS ( IT-02 Liquid Foundation & IT CC+ Cream) REVIEW

IT -02 Ultra Repair Liquid Oxygen Foundation
RETAIL $38 USD

About this product:  This liquid foundation gives and airbrushed look that works on all ages and skin types. Formulated to deliver oxygen to the skin, IT-CO2 Ultra Repair Liquid Foundation gives sheer to build able full coverage. Proved to increase skin hydration buy 71%  and packed with anti aging ingredients including, peptides, hydrolyzed collagen, niacin, hyaluronic acid, grapes oil, plus vitamins A,C& E. Paraben-free, talc free, sulfate free, fragrance free. 

Review:  I'm really impressed with this foundation. I love that it is full of good for your skin ingredients. Leaves my skin feeling hydrated and for that I am ever grateful. I highly recommend this to anyone who has dry skin. I find it to be medium coverage which I love. Of course you can build more coverage if you prefer. It does have a bit of a dewy glow after applying so you may want to dab on a little powder. In my case I dab on a little of my cruelty free Younique matte cream foundation to cut that hint of glow I'm currently not after. I highly recommend anyone looking for a good foundation no matter what your skin type to try out the IT Cosmetics line. It is by far one of the best cosmetic brand lines available. 






 ___________________________________________

IT CC+ CREAM SPF 50+

RETAIL PRICE $38 USD

About this product:  Developed by leading plastic surgeons, this all in one multi tasking product that gives full, flawless coverage. IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ is a Full Coverage Color Correcting Cream, Anti Aging Serum. Infused with cutting edge anti-aging technology and proven to improve skin texture, brightness and increase skin hydration by 79%. Highly pigmented to cover  and camouflage skin imperfections. Does not crease or crack in fine lines.
Comes in shades Fair, Light, Medium, Tan, Rich. All It Cosmetic products are PETA approved and not tested on animals. 

For those who may not know, the abbreviated "CC" stands for Color Correction. IT Cosmetics designed CC + color correcting formulae to hide skin imperfections, age spots to hyper pigmentation.
It's the same application process as applying foundation to the entire face.  

Review: I personally think it's a great idea to ask for sample cups of the products your interested in before investing a good sum of money into a cosmetic you may not care for. I asked for a sample cup of the Light CC+ Cream at ULTA cosmetics (as pictured above). I got 3 uses out of this sample and found each time it was easy to apply, smooth and left my skin feeling hydrated. Though designed to give full coverage, I found it delivers a light to medium coverage which provides a natural look and subtle glow which I think is much more preferable than heavy coverage. 

My overall opinion is that IT Cosmetics has designed some excellent high end products. 
As much as I think both the CC+ Cream and the IT -O2 Liquid Oxygen Foundation are fantastic,  the IT -02 is what I like best. 

For further information on this product, please see:
https://www.itcosmetics.com/top-10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiaYI1oYaKQ

No comments: