Monday, December 1, 2014

Butter London, Cruelty Free, Cheeky Cream Bronzer


About this product: Cheeky Cream Bronzer is a sheer lightweight formula designed to nourish skin while giving you that sun kissed glow. Contains Grapeseed oil to hydrate and project a natural looking glow. Formulated without use of parabens or phthalates. 

Retail Price $24 

Review:  I'm so happy I found this product because I had been searching high and low to find a bronzer that would deliver a natural hint of color to my skin without creating to much glow or luminosity.  I'm using it in place of blush and love the natural sun kissed look it gives. 
This is also my first time trying a cream bronzer.  I wasn't sure if I would like it in comparison to mineral bronzers and thought it might be somewhat difficult to apply. Turns out it delivers a smooth finish and is easily applied with a few gentle strokes of a brush. I use my ecotools cruelty free blush brush, (pictured below) and it works great. A large buffer brush would work nicely as well to buff cheekbones. If you're looking for a natural bronzer, I highly recommend trying this one out. Go cruelty free!







No comments: