Saturday, November 22, 2014

PACIFICA NATURAL COSMETICS 100% VEGAN & CRUELTY FREE


I love when I find a cosmetic line that is entirely vegan, cruelty free and uses natural products. Bonus points for PACIFICA!


PACIFICA TUSCAN BLOOD ORANGE BODY BUTTER
Retail Price: $15 for 8 oz

About this product: Made with Natures best moisturizers, Shea butter, Almond Oil and Safflower Oil. Blood Orange body butter is offset with subtle Strawberry and Raspberry notes and grounded in flesh Mandarin and Italian Sweet Orange. Helps fight sings of aging. Paraben free.

Review: This is literally one of the most amazing scents I have ever smelt of any moisturizing body butter out there. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! What more can I say other than you've got to try this for yourself! 

________________________________________________


PACIFICA RADIANT SHIMMER COCONUT MULTIPLES

Retail Price: $14

About this product: Made with coconut extract, Vitamin E and Safflower Oil. This multi purpose pack of creamy coconut infused colors is for cheeks, lips and eyes. You can create shimmering highlights, glowing illumination and contour those areas where you want to add definition. Can be used sheer or built up for a more dramatic look.

Review:  What's great about this product is that it's natural looking. I like it when makeup doesn't look like makeup if you know what I mean. This is a great trio for playing with shadow or highlighting  effects on both cheeks and eyes. You can get really creative with it. Works great on fair skin and adds gentle color on tanned skin. I love how PACIFICA uses natural ingredients. Makes me feel better about what I'm applying to my skin. 

__________________________________________

Pacifica cosmetics can be purchased at Target. You can check out other great finds at: 
http://www.pacificabeauty.com

No comments: