Friday, November 14, 2014

The Balm Cosmetics are Cruelty Free!!


I often say that I was born in the wrong era. I absolutely love the 50's! So when I discovered the balm cosmetics, I was immediately drawn to the adorable packaging. Better yet is what's inside each cosmetic pack. Today I'm going to share with you some of the beautiful blush selections the Balm has to offer.


First up...                                          

                            "How about them Apples"


Anyone for some apple cider? I seriously have to say that I find this palette comical.  I mean look at these hotties, don't they just make your day;) This multi functioning palette is designed for both cheeks and lips. How cool is that! The formulae for each pick contains apple extracts and delivers a luminous finish that won't smudge or streak. Palette contains 6 colors. 

Cider: A light peach with a hint of pink with luminous shine
Pie: Pinky-red color with luminous shine
Candy: Bubble gum pink with luminous shine
Cobbler: Bright and sticking orange toned red with shine
Crisp: Warm coral with shimmering finish
Caramel: Orange-brown with luminous finish

Retail $32.00 for 0.70 oz   
_________________________________________________


Next we have "Instain" blush beauties by the Balm. Look how gorgeous these are! These are a long wearing, staining powder blush made to last throughout the day. I love how a wide variety of natural looking blushes are available to choose from. My favorite is, Swiss Dot Peach. 

Retail $22.00 for 5.5grams


Swiss Dot (Peach)
_____________________________________________




Here are 3 other stunning blushes by the Balm. These are a blush and shadow all in one. Rave reviews on these ones...ladies are loving them!


Cabana Boy: Dusty Rose with Plum undertones. Light Shimmer.
DownBoy:  Baby Pink. Detectable Shimmer.
Fratboy:  Coral Color. (Appears a peach color in the pan but once applied is a coral color with punch!)

Retail price: $22 for 8.5 grams
Please see: http://www.thebalm.com

I hope this encourages us ladies to check out these beautiful blushes and more excellent cruelty free options the Balm has to offer. Have fun finding cosmetic goodies! xox