Friday, March 6, 2015

IT Cosmetics CC+ Lip Serum Review - LOVE

($24 - 0.11oz)
About this product: Developed by leading plastic surgeons, CC+ Lip Serum Hydrating, Anti-Aging, Color Correcting Gloss is clinically proven to color correct and provide intense hydration to your lips. This Lip serum is packed with good for you, anti-aging ingredients such as clinically proven collagen, peptides, hyaluronic acid, plus 9 essential butters and oils for the ultimate lip treatment. Paraben free. Cruelty free.

Review: I'm in love with this lip serum! The shade I have is in the color, LOVE which I would describe as a rose color.  It's a beautiful gloss which provides a stunning flush of color that makes lips look flattering, youthful and healthy. I can honestly say it's shine in combination with it's color is strikingly gorgeous. It also works excellently to hydrate lips. My lips are super soft as a result of using it which is a huge improvement because I suffer from really dry lips. It looks great whether used by itself or on top of another lip stick.


I find the color lasts up to 4 hrs if untouched. It otherwise needs reapplying every once in a while to keep it looking it's best.  It also has a yummy vanilla mint scent. 

It CC+ lip serum is available in 3 different shades which include, Love, Laugh and Live. All three are in the pink range. I hope It Cosmetics creates more color varieties as it's now one of my absolute favorite lip products. 


If your lips need a dose of hydrating treatment or you're just looking for a pretty new shade to try, I highly recommend trying this awesome lip serum. 

LINKS:
IT_Cosmetics.com

No comments: