Wednesday, May 27, 2015

It's a 10 Miracle Leave in product for hair / Cruelty Free


About this product:  It's a 10 Miracle leave in product has 10 essential benefits for your hair.  Works on all hair types to bring out natural luster and manageability while also making hair stronger and healthier with each use. 



Review: So my co-worker occasionally raves on about how great, It's a 10 product is. I believed her because she has some of the most healthy, shiny hair I've seen all of which is 100% natural.  I was super excited when I was received a sample to try and was thrilled to find the leaping bunny logo on the back of the bottle indicating it's cruelty free. How awesome is that?! 
When it comes to certain cosmetic/hair products, I figure you have to give them a fair trail period to prove results. I'm not much of a believer in 1st, 2nd, 3rd time use and a sudden miracle happens. I think the average product needs a good 30 day trial to prove it's worth. However, after just one use of it's a 10, my hair surprisingly felt and looked healthier. I'll base each of the 10 things this products does for your hair on a scale of fair, good or great as follows in my own personal experience after using it only a handful of times. 
  • repairs dry & damaged hair ( GREAT )
  • Adds shine ( FAIR )
  • smoothes & controls frizz ( GREAT )
  • seals & protects hair color ( FAIR )
  • detangles ( GREAT )
  • prevents slit ends ( GREAT )
  • stops hair breakage ( GREAT )
  • creates silkiness ( GREAT )
  • enhances natural body ( GOOD )
  • flat iron & thermal protector ( GREAT )
Keep in mind that all hair types are different and I lucked out in seeing immediate results. I know not all will have the same experience so allow time for this product to work it's magic if needs be. To sum up, if you're hair needs of dose of something good to help restore it's luster, control damage and restore it to life,  it's a 10 will do just that. All you need is 3-4 spritz of spray (or more depending on your volume of hair ) on your washed, damp hair and style as usual. Retail price: $18 - 4oz. Pricey but lasts a long time and well worth it. To check out It's a 10's other products, click the link below.

LINKS:

No comments: