Thursday, June 4, 2015

Zoya Nail Varnish - Cruelty Free & Vegan



About this product:  Zoya has over 300 long-wearing, toxin free, chemical free, vegan nail polishes to choose from. 

Review:  The pretty Zoya polish in these pictures is in the color, "Lillian". What I love most about Zoya are the gorgeous variety of colors and the fact that it's cruelty free, vegan and lasts a long time. As much as many people love Zoya polish and swear it's the best brand ever, I do find the polish to be slightly thick with a soft buttery texture. Surprisingly though, it took only 5 minutes for my nails to dry by air which was awesome! Regardless that it's a bit thicker than I'd prefer, I liked the polish enough I would definitely make other purchases. Besides, the fact that Zoya doesn't test on animals puts brands like OPI, Essie & Red Carpet to shame! Lasts about a week before need for a re-do. Retail price $9. 


 Make sure to check out Zoya's Nail Polish Remover!!!


LINKS:
Zoya
Art_of_Beauty

No comments: