Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Looking for a great salon shampoo and conditioner that's not tested on animals? How about Kenra!

Shampoo $23 - 33.8 oz
Conditioner $31 - 33.8 oz

ABOUT THIS PRODUCT: 

Kenra Professional Moisturizing Shampoo replenishes moisture to dry damaged hair. Formulated with extra emollients and hydrolyzed wheat protein. 

Kenra Professional Color Maintenance Conditioner revitalizes colored and chemically treated hair to a softer, smoother, shinier conditioner. Silk proteins repair and strengthen while emollients detangle chemically treated hair.

REVIEW

I realize I should have probably purchased the Color Maintenance shampoo to go along with the Color Maintenance Conditioner, but regardless this is an amazing moisturizing salon shampoo that has replenished softness to my hair.  It lathers well, cleans thoroughly and has a nice soft scent.  

The conditioner detangles leaving hair feeling smooth and healthy. I love the added volume I get once hair is blown dry. The large bottles are worth getting because they last such a long time. 

I made my purchase at Ulta. If you're looking for an excellent salon brand of shampoo and conditioner, Kenra is an excellent option. Kenra is also featured on Peta's, "Don't Test List" which means that both ingredients and finished product are cruelty free!

LINKS:


Kenra_products

No comments: