Sunday, October 19, 2014

Avalon Organics Vitamin C Rejuvenating Moisturizer Review



About this product: 
To encourage daily skin repair and rejuvenation, this age-defying cream helps deeply rehydrate and rebuild the skin's support structure. As collagen and elastin growth is stimulated, skin becomes smoother and more supple while the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles fades. 

Review:
I absolutely love trying new facial creams because I crave to keep my skin healthy and youthful. Avalon Organics Renewal Cream is the first organic brand of facial lotion I have ever tried and love! I admit it wasn't long ago I was hesitant to purchase organic brands because I originally bought into the consumer idea that organic or mother nature based products do not give as quick of results. Sometimes with natural based products it does require more patience but that wasn't my experience with Avalon Renewal Cream. From the start I loved the feeling this cream had on my skin. I apply it morning and evening and it immediately helps my skin feel moisturized and soft.

This cream is thick which I personally love. I am no fan of, "watered-down" lotions which are so commonly on the market. I used to manufacture cosmetics and although we made some excellent products, I am aware of penny pinching companies that want to use watered down lotion as the base and add a couple drops of essential nutrients to the recipe and sell at high cost. One could say you end up paying more for water than you do the beneficial ingredients! 

The lotion contains lemon and white tea extract. I recommend a small amount be applied to the face as some people tend to be sensitive to extracts from plants or essential oils. We all have different skin so our skin types will react differently to certain kinds of ingredients. It is these extracts and oils that are hugely beneficial to combat a variety of skin problems however, need to be applied properly and in moderation.

Where I once was wary to invest in organic and natural based products, I have indefinetly become  interested in beneficial properties that mother nature has to offer. 

Approx retail price $21.99 (2 oz - 50 ml)
I purchased mine at target for $19.99