Friday, October 17, 2014

EOS Lip Balm

EOS Lip Balm

About this product:
In a smooth sphere for easy application that precisely glides on lips, this lip balm has broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. This lip balm contains vitamin E, shea butter and jojoba oil to keep your lips kissably smooth. 

Review:
Wouldn 't you agree that one of the worst feelings ever are dry, chapped lips? With cooler weather on it's way, it's time to get ready to protect our pouts from the drying effects of the cold and luckily I've discovered some excellent balm to help with just that ...EOS organic lip balm!

 If anyone reading this is a teen, you might be aware of it's latest craze among teenagers. So many love the variety of colors and flavors to choose from along with it's fun and unique shaped container. I've seen them being sold in beauty stores to fashion stores. However, it isn't just teens who love this balm...my husband recommended I try it out. (He's 18 with 22 years experience;)

 The sphere shaped balm is made with 95% certified organic ingredients and is 100% natural. Ingredients include vitamin E for antioxidant protection, Shea butter for softening and jojoba oil for long lasting moisture. 

I've been applying this balm so often that I briefly questioned myself, "Did they put one of those addictive ingredients in this like they do in so many chapsticks?" Then I had to remind myself, it's 100% natural!

I purchased mine in, "Sweet Mint" flavor which tingles because of the peppermint and of course smells refreshing. I look forward to trying out other flavors and hope they have as wonderful a scent. 

Having always been prone to extremely dry lips, this has helped make my lips smooth and kissable which I'm thankful for and so is my husband. What a great stocking stuffer idea for the upcoming holidays!

Retail price $2.99 (.25oz - 7grams)