Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Too Faced Sun Bunny Bronzer

I would love to share with you one of my cosmetic favorites! 

"Sun Bunny" Bronzer by Too Faced. 
Retail price: $30



About this product: 
Too Faced's most popular, dual-toner bronzer is a silky combination of rich, golden bronze and classic bronze with a touch of pink undertone to achieve year round bronzed perfection that mimics a natural tan without any of the orangey ick!

More to Love:
Universal Shade: Perfect for all skin tones to provide a medium to tan tone.
Muti-use: Easy to apply shades can be used to shape and contour, or to produce and over all rich glow.
Protect yourself : Stay away from the suns harmful rays by faking your bake!

Review:
Absolutely fabulous bronzer! I use it in my daily makeup routine and year around. I love how it's a perfect combination over summer skin and brightens up my washed out cheeks during the winter.  All you need it a light dusting to help result in  a healthy sun kissed glow.


I'm wearing, "Sun Bunny" bronzer by Too Faced.
"Abu Dhabi" by NYX
"Tanned" High Shine Lip gloss by NYX
(Note: NYX is cruelty free however purchased by animal testing company L'Oreal as of 2014.)