Saturday, March 8, 2014

CRUELTY FREE SHAMPOO BRANDS!!! Yes, I have been one of the deceived souls that purchased Tresemme shampoo and conditioner for a long time now because the bottle says the product is cruelty free. What I didn't understand was that the Tresemee finished product is cruelty free but all the ingredients to make that one product are not! So here is a list of TRUE CRUELTY FREE brands that I'm excited to try out and share with you! I will post my reviews in the future regarding some these products. 

Nature's Gate (top left) - Walgreens & Walmart
Avalon Organics-  Walgreens & Target
Giovanii - Target & Walmart
DermOrganics - Ulta
Desert Essence - Walgreens
Alba Botanica - Walgreens & Target
Paul Mitchell - Most hair salons, CVS Pharmacy & Walgreens
Jason - Target & Walgreens
BWC - Walgreens

There is also David Babii (not pictured)- Sally Beauty Supply







No comments: