Friday, March 14, 2014

 L'OREAL (animal testing company)  Vs.  e.l.f  (cruelty free company )  
Mascara and Eye Liner 

My # 1 favorite makeup product to use is Mascara! I have tried so many types of mascaras but always came back to this one volumizing mascara by L'oreal time and time again. So when recently I decided that my L'oreal mascara had to go because the company tests on animals, I thought I'd have the most difficult time trying to figure what mascara I could find as good as the one I loved. I can't believe it... "e.l.f Volume Plumping Mascara" is cheaper and equally as good! I've been using it for a few weeks now and I'm completely happy with it. It gives me the big doll lashes that I love! If you like big, long lashes, give this mascara a try.

Not only that, the e.l.f eye liner is excellent and $5 cheaper than eye liners I was previously purchasing.  This liquid liner costs only $1. The tip of the brush gives me the winged out cat eye look that I love and it does the job superior to other liners in my experience. 

When I first discovered e.l.f's makeup line, the prices struck me as so low that I thought I'd be purchasing makeup that I wouldn't end up liking. Wrong! I highly recommend anyone to check out e.l.f. eye makeup products. Why pay more for something that will do as equally as good a job when you can purchase it at a lower cost? 

No comments: