Wednesday, March 12, 2014

HERE'S TO BEING VEGETARIAN!


 I love making veggie drinks and smoothies! Here's  one that's great for cleaning your kidney's. 
It's really easy. First take a bunch of parsley or Cilantro ( Coriander Leaves ) and wash clean. I used Cilantro because my husband hates the taste of parsley. 

Boil clean water in a pot. (The less water you boil the thicker the consistency of the drink.  I used less than 1L of water.) Cut parsley into small pieces. Add to boiling water for 10 minutes. I also decided to add wheat grass for extra goodness but that's optional:) You may wish to let it cool at this point but I put the batch directly into a blender and emulsified until smooth. Let cool in fridge. 


Drink one glass daily and you will notice all salt and other accumulated poison coming out of your kidney by urination. 

My husband and I are drinking a couple small glasses each day until it's gone. I find the taste hard to swallow. He on the other hand is enjoying it. Either way, it's good for you! Here's to being vegetarian!


No comments: