Monday, March 17, 2014

METHOD PLANT BASED DISH SOAP
Time to get rid of those nasty chemical house hold cleaners! 
For all those interested in getting rid of their home cleaning products that contain harsh chemicals, "method" brand uses plant based ingredients. The power foam dish soap smells refreshing and wonderful (I have grapefruit). Works great in the kitchen and on other items that need a little soap cleaning! Pet friendly:) Of course I'm giving it 2 thumbs up for being a leaping bunny approved product (not tested on animals). I purchased this a Meijer grocery on sale $2.99. Looking forward to trying out methods other products! I'm very excited to let go of all the nasty chemical based cleaning products in my home. Better for my family, for me, my pets, and the environment. 

No comments: